Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mmmm Indian food

OK, if you look at my log today, my calories look really low...but we had Indian food for dinner and I can't find anything on fitday that fits, and I have no idea how to create what we ate! It was sooo good thought...I had onion rava masala dosa, which is a sort of pancake made with onion and spices, stuffed with...I don't know! Potatoes and spices and some other stuff. Greg had Ghee Roast Masala Dosa, which had the same filling but a different kind of pancake and we shared. Probably high on the carb side, but I didn't have much in the way of carbs the rest of the day so I forgive myself, and I think low in fat. It was VEGETARIAN. In fact, the whole restaurant is vegetarian...and it's one of those "express" type places where you get good food, fast and cheap. It's called Mylapore, and it's located at 1760 Prairie City Road in Folsom, suite 160.

No comments: