Friday, January 9, 2009

Perched precariously on the wagon

Today was pretty good. I didn't belly dance this morning because I'd planned to go ballroom dancing tonight, but ended up going out to dinner with friends instead! Oops. I did go play with the horses and ran halfway to and from Molly's pasture.

Breakfast: 1 slice of whole grain bread with 1T natural peanut butter (no sugar)
Lunch: Manhattan style clam chowder (the red kind--like 2g of fat)
Dinner: 1/2 veggie sandwich and cup of veggie soup at Panera

Patience says no riding until I lose 10 pounds. I don't think the schooling show is going to happen for a variety of reasons, so I'll have to focus on the 10-pound goal for now and then pick something else for after that. The no riding thing is only fair--after all, Molly had a month off, so she's lost a lot of her previous muscle and fitness. I'll spend the next month muscling her up and slimming me down, and then we'll be ready to rock and roll!

No comments: