Monday, March 30, 2009

11 days to go....

In 11 days, I have to show my horse in hand, which involves running around an arena that is full of deep dirt. While I do this, people are going to be looking at me. If I do a crappy job, my horse won't do well. If I do a good job, we could win a bunch of money. I need to put on the best performance I can, and I am not ready to do that!

I was pretty good today...I'll go update my fitday log in a few minutes. I'm determined to be good and stay good. I need to start jogging--up and down the driveway with the horses (I've done a little but not near enough) and around the block with the puppy. 11 days...can I get in shape in time?


ETA: Oops, wasn't quite as good as I thought I was! Too much fat. The thing with cutting out meat is that I'm eating more or fattier things to feel satisfied. I know, not a very good excuse, but that's what's happening. Must do better tomorrow.

No comments: