Thursday, July 30, 2009

Today's random thoughts

1. As I was running and sweating and huffing and puffing today, I noticed something...my fat doesn't bounce around anymore. Thirty pounds ago, when I ran, my fat would bounce around so much that it actually hurt. I still have fat, but it's not loose enough to bounce around. yay!

2. While I was running and sweating and huffing and puffing today,I wondered if I'm eventually going to wear out my little dog. I keep adding on to the circuit and doing a little more running and a little less walking, and I wondered if eventually it'll be too much for her. After all, she's a 10-pound dog...she's really little. But then, when I came into the house, red-faced, pouring sweat and just about wanting to die, she was happy and perky and bouncing around, wanting someone to take her harness off. I guess she's fine for now!

No comments: