Saturday, June 13, 2009

New motivation!

Patience was so happy with how I showed the in-hand horses at the last show that she's letting me show them at Regionals and Nationals!! I haven't shown at either since I was a kid...my current horses have never been ready and I haven't had the money. So, it will be very cool to show some very nice horses at this level!

Regionals is in August and Nationals in September. She says I have to wear white pants for Nationals, so I'd better be looking pretty good by then...plus, I want to make a good picture, right? AND, I need to run better...I did OK last time, but I need to be able to sprint with big steps across one part of the triangle.

More motivation to keep up on my running! Maybe even to watch what I eat. :) I've added a little running to my normal circuit, and I want to keep adding on so that I'm not huffing and puffing so much so quickly, and I'll be adding some sprints soon. Just under two months to Regionals!

No comments: