Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sonoma Diet Day 10: End of Wave 1

The Sonoma Diet is broken up into Waves: the first 10 days is Wave 1 and is the strictest, Wave 2 is the longer term weight loss program that you stay on until you reach your goal, and then you go on Wave 3 for the rest of your life to stay healthy and trim. We weren't QUITE as strict as we should have been on Wave 1, but I think we'll survive anyway.

The bad news is that I bought a bathroom scale since our old one was broken. It was more off than I thought, and I gained more weight back over the past year than I thought I did. I know, I should focus on the fact that I'm doing something about it now, I'm pissed! *sigh*

Breakfast: double fiber English muffin with turkey sausage and one fried egg
Lunch: turkey patty, lemon cucumber slices, one apple
Dinner: marinated flank steak, toasted quinoa pilaf with mushrooms, broccoli
Snack: three triscuits with Babybel light garlic & herb cheese

No comments: