Friday, August 19, 2011

Sonoma Diet Day 4

I had a pretty good day today. Not much to remark on, so I'll just share what I ate today. I'm looking forward to starting to see some differences in my body soon. Ended up eating out twice today, which is very unusual for us!

Breakfast: burrito with egg beaters, turkey sausage, mushrooms (looking forward to finishing the tortillas and moving on to something different!)

Lunch: Greg and I split a two-taco plate at Rubios. Classic grilled chicken tacos, black beans, spanish rice (bad--white), side salad with balsamic vinegrette. The whole meal was 900 calories according to the menu, so split in half it was 450.

Dinner: 2-entree plate at Panda Express with mixed veggies instead of chow mein or rice, mushroom chicken and black pepper chicken. Totalled about 540 calories, but I only ate about half it so probably more like 270. Will have the rest for breakfast tomorrow.

Dessert: 1/8 of a pineapple
Snack: one low-fat mozerella cheese stick

Exercise: moved half a ton of rocks with Sharon. Seriously like getting a full body workout at the gym..bending, lifting, scooping, sweeping, raking, walking. Muscle building and cardio in one!

No comments: