Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sonoma Diet Day 16: still here

I haven't posted in a few days, but I am still here and I am still following my healthy eating plan. I've just been busy and didn't have much interesting to say...we tend to eat the same things over and over because it's easy and doesn't require thought, but so far we're really happy with how it's going. Greg just exclaimed, "I love this diet!" literally a few minutes ago. I've lost another pound, and so has he. I'm sure we could do better, but I'm pretty happy with what we're doing so far and there's always room for improvement.

Breakfast: spinach, egg, and Laughing Cow cheese burrito
Lunch: chicken and veggies from Panda Express (Mandarin Chicken, Kung Pow Chicken, mixed veggies, saved about half for breakfast tomorrow)
Dinner: Sonoma Greek Pizza and salad.

Here are a couple of yummy diet snack ideas for you:

Natural peanut butter (get it right out of the machine at some grocery stores, not the jarred stuff) with a rice cake or celery
Triscuits with Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge

No comments: