Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sonoma Diet Day 3

It's day three and I feel great, but this is going to be a quick one because it's late and I'm tired.

Breakfast: burrito with egg beaters, turkey sausage, onions. We seem to be in a burrito rut.

Snack: celery sticks with about 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter (no sugar added)

Lunch: leftovers of yesterday's taco salad with ranch dressing made from Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix with skim milk and mixed with salsa. Totally yummy.

Dinner (at my mom's): a cornish game hen with a wild rice blend stuffing. She made corn and I had to tell her no on that because it's too high in sugar, at least at this point in the diet.

Late night snack: pineapple. Which is ironic, because I'm sure it has more sugar than corn, but it's on the list for this wave of the diet and corn isn't, so who am I to argue? It's my favorite fruit. Sooo yummy. I think this is the first fruit we've had since we started the diet, so that's kind of good I guess.

Exercise: just Tango. Was going to ride and stuff happened to prevent that, so I'll go tomorrow after moving half a ton of rocks with my sister-in-heart.

No comments: