Monday, January 12, 2009

Animals are great exercise

Having animals makes for a fun and easy excuse to exercise. Taking the dog to the park and running around with her or playing with her at home and taking my horses for walks are good ways to get me moving. It's something that needs to be done to make the critters happy, and they force me to move faster than I would normally be inclined. Also, Mom said she would start taking walks with me, so that will be good. Not that she's a pet, of course. :)

I also really love dance, so dancing is a great way for me to get exercise...I just have to find the time to do it!

Also, my good friend Beth, who has a degree in biology and was a research scientist, thinks I have an overabundance of yeast in my system (long story). She suggested acidophillus pills to take care of it...she said that too much yeast can also retard weight loss, so maybe this will help!

No comments: