Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! Let's get back in gear!

My long-distance dressage coach says if I lose 20 pounds by the dressage schooling show on March 29th, I can show first level! For my non-horsey readers, that's pretty cool because I've been working toward that for a couple of years. I have three months to do it, so it shouldn't be a problem!

I'm going to start using this blog as my daily journal of what I eat and how much I exercise and any thoughts for the day. Maybe having to own up to my bad behavior will discourage me from it!

Food:
Lunch: Chinese Express. had black pepper chicken, mushroom chicken and vegetables, iced tea
Popcorn at the movie (yep, bad)
Dinner: steak and potatoes and salad
Snack: grilled cheese

OK, that wasn't very good. At least lunch was a good choice!

Exercise:
Took two laps around the mall. Got a migraine and called it a day.

ETA: decided my head was better enough to sit on my Pilates ball (great for the abs) and do some curls (30 each arm) and crunches (40).

No comments: