Friday, January 2, 2009

Day two

Ugh, woke up with a sore throat. This means that either I snored all night (possible), or I'm getting sick. If the former, it goes away within an hour or so...it didn't. In fact, I'm feeling pretty crappy right now. This is what happens when I don't get enough sleep several nights in a row...which I haven't. I have terrible sleep habits. I need to make sure I get enough rest over the next couple of days so I don't derail my plans! Here's my Revisited Healthy Lifestyle Confession for today:

Food

Lunch: taco salad with chicken. No shell!

Dinner: salad with a little gorgonzola and sliced almonds with low-cal dressing, one slice of whole grain bread with a little chicken salad on it.

Snack: haven't had one yet. Going to try not to...if I do, it'll either be Curves popcorn, which is low fat, or a bit of cheese.

Exercise

Did some belly dancing this morning and a little more tonight
Took Greg and Maggie for a walk in the park, probably about a mile and a half. Maggie and I ran part of it.
Went to the barn to work my horses. Took Molly for a walk to the gate and back three times, running parts of it. Probably about two miles total, including walking back and forth to the pasture.

Weigh-in

210 pounds (ouch)

I will not weigh myself every day!! Once per week, that's all I get. I tend to obsess about the scale, weighing myself every day, but it's not healthy or constructive to do that. Much better to wait a week!

No comments: