Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Walking back toward the wagon

All right, so I fell off the wagon when I was sick and wasted some precious weight-losing days. Damn! OK, the wagon is not far away. I can drag my fat butt back onto it! We bought diet stuff at the store today.

Food

Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean Crunch with skim milk

Lunch: Chicken rice soup and a salad with FF dressing (I know, rice isn't so great, but I'm still sick you know! It was a small cup)

Dinner: Mom made chicken and dumplings. What was I to do? I had chicken and ONE dumpling. I should have skipped it, but *whine* I'm sick.

Exercise

I went to the barn. I walked out to the pasture to see Molly, then back to the barn to free longe Max. Not enough, but I'm sick! More than I've gotten all week.

Tomorrow, I do better!

No comments: