Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tomorrow

OK. Tomorrow is a big day...it's the Superbowl. Not that I give a flip about football, but the important part of this is that I am going to a Superbowl party where pretty much no one cares about the game. There is, however, large amounts of food. I am going to eat. In fact, I am going to have a full-on, balls-to-the-wall free day. Yep.

Before you get all worried, the Body For Life plan gives you a free day every single week...it allows you to take care of any cravings and convince your body that you are not, in fact, starving. I lost 50 pounds on that plan, and I never missed a free day. I don't do that plan anymore because it's too hard on the other six days, but there's no reason why I can't take a free day now and then. Of course, I have to make sure that they don't come along too often, and that I keep the wagon firmly in sight--and get right back on it the next day.

To make up for the massive amounts of calories I plan to eat tomorrow (starting with REAL, homemade waffles with blueberries and strawberries and real whipped cream and sausage on the side), I restricted myself to vegetables and fruits today and may do the same on Monday--I have a feeling I won't WANT to eat more than that by then! Then, back to life as usual.

No comments: