Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I splurged today

A couple days ago we decided we needed to eat some of the food in the freezer, because it's just sitting there and our wallets are hurting a little. We found some pork ribs and thawed them and decided to have them tonight. Hey, I've been good for a couple weeks now and kept my calories really low. You have to live a little every once in a while, as long as you don't let it get out of hand!

Knowing they would be high in fat, I went really easy on the fat the rest of the day...no cheese, which is my weakness. We also had potatoes with it, which is naughty, but good gosh I love 'em. I ended the day with a pretty decent calorie total, fat was just about 38g, so that could have been worse, and carbs were pretty high. On the plus side, I had about 20g of fiber. And oooohhhhhh they were good! Totally worth it. I hope I still think so when I step on the scale on Friday!

No comments: